The world’s just bringing me too much good stuff right now. Here Bobby McFerrin, responding to a comment about expectations in music, gets a crowd at the World Music Festival to essentially read music. Beautiful.
Thanks and big fat kiss to Jennifer Ouellette for relaying this via G+.
K gotta get backtowork bye.
- “It's Just a F**king Little 16th Note. But You Have to Play It.”
- How Led Zeppelin + Franz Schubert = Writing
- How to Make a Subway Make Music
- Wonderful Horrible Histories, the Music Vid Versions
- Crowd dynamics, music, and magic at Fenway
- Music, Mood, and Genius (not) — or RockNRoll meets neuroscience …